Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- @bridgetwriting Richmond, whitby, Robins Hood Bay. North Berwick, Coldingham. Not sure if they are all 2 hours away… 1 week ago
- Well do have a parody of government... twitter.com/RosieisaHolt/s… 1 week ago
- @elebelfiore Congratulations, but is it bad that I initially read that as wine and not wins?! 1 month ago
- @DanBall2019 @gem_heritage @TWAMmuseums Adult Health and Well-being programme twmuseums.org.uk/adult-health-a… 1 month ago
- Read our Covid Activity report outlying what we have been up to over the last 18 months twitter.com/DingyButt/stat… 2 months ago