Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- RT @StudioImagoTW: Exhibition opportunity @ The Bank Gallery, North Shields happyplanetstudio.co.uk/time-on-my-han… @EastStreetArts @arts_NT @NTCouncilTeam… 1 week ago
- RT @DingyButt: Still a few places left on the free online bookmaking workshop with Gateshead artist Pui Lee. Friday 16 April, 11.30-1pm. Ma… 1 month ago
- RT @DingyButt: Join Gateshead artist Pui Lee in a FREE online bookmaking workshop using everyday materials. Friday 16 April, 11.30-1pm. For… 1 month ago
- Are there any North East organisations involved in the final 10 groups from #FestivalUK2022. 1 month ago
- RT @StudioImagoTW: We have a creative studio at The Bank, North Shields available to rent from mid April. If you are interested email Ben o… 1 month ago