Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- I posted this about #FestivalUK2022 two years ago. It seems I wasn’t to far off, though this would be more fun than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DingyButt: Fancy a sneaky peek inside our #Gateshead10x10 booklet for adults?! Inside there are 10 activities created by Gateshead arti… 1 month ago
- @DingyButt current project supporting and working with Gateshead residents, local artists and Gateshead Community o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @DingyButt: Our first #meetthemaker feature is live on our Facebook – every Monday we are introducing the Gateshead artists we are worki… 2 months ago
- RT @lr_crystallised: This is a fucking thread. 1/21 Over the past 2 weeks, it's been "suggested" to me, by folx in & outside of Tyneside C… 2 months ago