Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- RT @etiennelefleur: £2m in Arts Council funding for Emma Rice’s new company is everything that’s wrong with the arts - via @artspro https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @theshipley: A film on Gateshead's history by @TWAMmuseums Live Well prog & @GClubhouse is @theshipley until 15 June, or online: https:/… 3 months ago
- @SUFC_tweets @DSA_Airport #bladesinthesky Palma 5 months ago
- @jujudelores Thank you for inviting me to talk to your MA students about @DingyButt. Was an interesting day. 5 months ago
- RT @DingyButt: Pleasure to present 'Echoes of Bensham', a project by Tom Hewitt. A new soundscape for Bensham. dingybutterflies.org/echoes-of-bens… #Ben… 6 months ago