Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- So who should we be voting for in the @nationaltrust vote to keep the so called “anti-woke” six out? 1 day ago
- @LeafyDragon_FPL So shouldn’t the gif say this is Newcastle and Gateshead? 1 month ago
- @LeafyDragon_FPL Most of those images are Gateshead. 1 month ago
- RT @StudioImagoTW: Exhibition opportunity @ The Bank Gallery, North Shields happyplanetstudio.co.uk/time-on-my-han… @EastStreetArts @arts_NT @NTCouncilTeam… 5 months ago
- RT @DingyButt: Still a few places left on the free online bookmaking workshop with Gateshead artist Pui Lee. Friday 16 April, 11.30-1pm. Ma… 6 months ago