Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- RT @DingyButt: Delighted to launch our project 10×10 Creative Gateshead; we are busily creating 2 creative booklets to support the well-bei… 2 days ago
- @lr_crystallised @sammyhobson @MemphisMidnight The fact that people in the ‘sector’ are trying to shut people down… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @lr_crystallised: Here are some suggestions. Language really really fucking matters. https://t.co/2M9ASzzVGi 1 week ago
- This is shocking but to be honest no big surprise. I have for many years heard dodgy stories about @tynesidecinema… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DingyButt: 1 day left for submissions!! Deadline 22 June @ 12 noon! Call out for 10 Gateshead based creative people to work with us and… 2 weeks ago