Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- The free to withdraw ATM nearest to where I live has just been changed to a 99p per withdrawal one. Doesn’t sound m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “The FA were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.” #VAR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Great to be be included in @hannahfestival this year. If you want a copy let me know. The Hannah directory celebrat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @StudioImagoTW: Opening tonight #gascontemporary at #BankStudios @EastStreetArts @NTCouncilTeam @arts_NT @EmmaCoffield #northshields htt… 2 months ago
- RT @StudioImagoTW: Great to see how our Wallsend space is used by @ntartstudio, now called @ntas_ii funded by @NTyneCCG Supporting the publ… 2 months ago