Have been at Deveron Arts now for a few days working on the Hamish Fulton project ’21 Days in the Cairngorms’. Involves walks, talks and an Art Breakfast over the 18 and 19 April followed by the 21 days walk by Hamish and talk about his experiences when he is back on th 9 May. All in Huntly and the Cairngorms.
- Speaking this afternoon @CHWAlliance at @GNM_Hancock @TWAMmuseums about working class cultural identities and museu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- With my last tweet in mind about @ACAAllenheads Continuum project about space, some graffiti 3 minutes walk from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Off to the launch of @ACAAllenheads Continuum at @culturelabncl . Bound to be a great afternoon. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/AQl0bRnhcu 1 month ago
- RT @lucitsa: RIP Susan Hiller, supremely intelligent, fiercely independent original artist - as BALTIC professor with Newcastle she put t… 1 month ago