I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- I posted this about #FestivalUK2022 two years ago. It seems I wasn’t to far off, though this would be more fun than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @DingyButt: Fancy a sneaky peek inside our #Gateshead10x10 booklet for adults?! Inside there are 10 activities created by Gateshead arti… 1 month ago
- @DingyButt current project supporting and working with Gateshead residents, local artists and Gateshead Community o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @DingyButt: Our first #meetthemaker feature is live on our Facebook – every Monday we are introducing the Gateshead artists we are worki… 2 months ago
- RT @lr_crystallised: This is a fucking thread. 1/21 Over the past 2 weeks, it's been "suggested" to me, by folx in & outside of Tyneside C… 2 months ago
June 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30