I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- RT @_betsyfaulkner: made this and posted it to my instagram @ betsyfaulkner in case it’s useful for anyone https://t.co/EELMeb0s0e 2 days ago
- RT @BM_AG: We passionately believe that #BlackLivesMatter. Museums have to be part of the change we want to see. We owe it to our Black emp… 2 days ago
- RT @DingyButt: We have been fortunate to get @ace_national and @TNLUK funding to continue to support our community and work with artists in… 3 days ago
- @GoogleBizTog @katiegallagher I was kind of joking. QR codes will still not be used. Most museums and galleries won… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- When museums and galleries reopen, we won’t be able to use touchscreens and will have to use our own mobile devices… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
June 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30