I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- RT @SophiaStovall: And today's #LiveWell symposium has started with a welcome @Iain @Discovery_Mus @TWAMmuseums exploring how #collaboratio… 1 week ago
- RT @SophiaStovall: Great to hear from @TWAMmuseums Benjamin Jones representing #LiveWell at today's Symposium #creativityandwellbeing @CHW… 1 week ago
- RT @ward_esme: Our wonderful “hensioners” ❤️❤️ great reminder of just how joyous Henpower @equal_arts is #LiveWellSymposium https://t.co/fg… 1 week ago
- RT @ward_esme: “Humans are creative occupational beings” Exploring the dynamic balance between doing and being and occupation as a human ri… 1 week ago
- RT @ward_esme: So what’s exciting pre registration nursing workforce? Casualty, Call the midwife, technology, emergency care.. and where do… 1 week ago