I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- RT @DingyButt: A game created by @DominicSmith and @pmnogue. Looking towards a new project in 2021 about bees and the urban environment #be… 6 hours ago
- @MinxMarple Hi I can imagine you have found someone by now but I would be interested in future opportunities. dingybutterflies.org 1 week ago
- RT @DingyButt: We are looking forward to running 12 creative workshops over the next few months with 12 Gateshead artists for Gateshead pe… 1 week ago
- @beccaprescott @EmmaCoffield @ZndrP @gateshead @_GT3Architects Congratulations. Look forward to hearing about it 2 weeks ago
- RT @DingyButt: You can view the 10x10 online gallery here. Art created by Gateshead residents with the booklets. Great to see them inspiri… 3 weeks ago
June 2010 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30