I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- Speaking this afternoon @CHWAlliance at @GNM_Hancock @TWAMmuseums about working class cultural identities and museu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- With my last tweet in mind about @ACAAllenheads Continuum project about space, some graffiti 3 minutes walk from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Off to the launch of @ACAAllenheads Continuum at @culturelabncl . Bound to be a great afternoon. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/AQl0bRnhcu 1 month ago
- RT @lucitsa: RIP Susan Hiller, supremely intelligent, fiercely independent original artist - as BALTIC professor with Newcastle she put t… 1 month ago