I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- RT @GMBCouncil: @Jonathan_Bunn_Gateshead Council gave the go-ahead yesterday to the building of the first new council houses to be designed… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EleventhA: Anyone know of an empty building to let in Gateshead? Have to move out of Beacon Lough studios with very short notice #gates… 1 month ago
- Please sign it and let’s get the Windmill Hills building back to its former glory. #gateshead #heritage #community change.org/p/gateshead-co… 1 month ago
- A talk I have organised at @staithscafebar for Monday Club on the 23 October. Not many places so book quickly! eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-is… 2 months ago
- RT @etiennelefleur: £2m in Arts Council funding for Emma Rice’s new company is everything that’s wrong with the arts - via @artspro https:/… 4 months ago