I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- @jon_swords @altgetnorth2018 5 days ago
- Freelancers work for @getnorth2018 and get a free lunch, t-shirt and the chance to go to the 2nd half of a pre-seas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Interesting take on the @getnorth2018 . citymetric.com/horizons/great… #gateshead #newcastle 1 week ago
- RT @FHowardNG: Ben Jones @DingyButt drawing on Holloway’s notion of ‘cracks’ in the surface as a way to crack the system: “There is a place… 2 weeks ago
- On my way to @uniofeastanglia to the New Perspectives of Participatory Art conference which I will be speaking at t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago