I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- RT @etiennelefleur: £2m in Arts Council funding for Emma Rice’s new company is everything that’s wrong with the arts - via @artspro https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @theshipley: A film on Gateshead's history by @TWAMmuseums Live Well prog & @GClubhouse is @theshipley until 15 June, or online: https:/… 3 months ago
- @SUFC_tweets @DSA_Airport #bladesinthesky Palma 5 months ago
- @jujudelores Thank you for inviting me to talk to your MA students about @DingyButt. Was an interesting day. 5 months ago
- RT @DingyButt: Pleasure to present 'Echoes of Bensham', a project by Tom Hewitt. A new soundscape for Bensham. dingybutterflies.org/echoes-of-bens… #Ben… 6 months ago