I am currently working with Stéfanie Bourne at Deveron Arts. Stéfanie’s project, Red Herring will investigate food mileage and carbon emissions locally in Huntly but with a global context in mind. The project will involve participatory workshops, talks, discussions and the selling of local produce in an empty shop which was once a green grocers. Check out her blog for updates and to comment.
- @DominicSmith The Last Starfighter? 6 days ago
- Today talking to MA students on @NorthumbriaUni MA Creative and Cultural Industries Management course about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- At @SocialArtUK today and tomorrow. Back in my home town of Sheffield. It’s changed quite a bit! 1 month ago
- RT @DingyButt: Last few days of the exhibition @theshipley of work by @DominicSmith and @TobyPhipsLloyd working with @fospne, @ComfreyProje… 1 month ago
- RT @DingyButt: Great talk by @DominicSmith at @theshipley today. Talking about his art practice, influences and the creation of The Keeper,… 2 months ago