I have posted on here for a while as after coming back from Aberdeenshire and working with Deveron Arts over the Summer of 2010, I jumped straight into my PhD at Culture Lab, Newcastle University. My research aims to look into the possibilities of ‘collective action’ within a community through the use of digital media. Working in my own neighbourhood I will investigate the idea of locality and place and the relationships and social interactions that take place between myself, as an artist/curator as well as a neighbour, and the “local community”, and how digital media could act as a catalyst for collective action. For updates please visit my Culture Lab blog.
- Speaking this afternoon @CHWAlliance at @GNM_Hancock @TWAMmuseums about working class cultural identities and museu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- With my last tweet in mind about @ACAAllenheads Continuum project about space, some graffiti 3 minutes walk from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Off to the launch of @ACAAllenheads Continuum at @culturelabncl . Bound to be a great afternoon. 1 month ago
- https://t.co/AQl0bRnhcu 1 month ago
- RT @lucitsa: RIP Susan Hiller, supremely intelligent, fiercely independent original artist - as BALTIC professor with Newcastle she put t… 1 month ago