I have posted on here for a while as after coming back from Aberdeenshire and working with Deveron Arts over the Summer of 2010, I jumped straight into my PhD at Culture Lab, Newcastle University. My research aims to look into the possibilities of ‘collective action’ within a community through the use of digital media. Working in my own neighbourhood I will investigate the idea of locality and place and the relationships and social interactions that take place between myself, as an artist/curator as well as a neighbour, and the “local community”, and how digital media could act as a catalyst for collective action. For updates please visit my Culture Lab blog.
- RT @neilmwebb: "You are not working from home; you are at your home during a crisis trying to work." I've heard this twice today. I think… 2 days ago
- A good read from @ninaksimon on how to reflect, connect and support those who need it in your community medium.com/@ninaksimon… 3 days ago
- Hopefully this can help support artists, freelancers and small arts organisations in this time. I would say there i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So true, and not just #museums but the #creative sector in general. We should be taking the time to reflect and thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @StudioImagoTW: New studio and gallery space available in Wallsend. Contact me on email@example.com for more info and to view. #ar… 1 month ago
January 2011 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31