I have posted on here for a while as after coming back from Aberdeenshire and working with Deveron Arts over the Summer of 2010, I jumped straight into my PhD at Culture Lab, Newcastle University. My research aims to look into the possibilities of ‘collective action’ within a community through the use of digital media. Working in my own neighbourhood I will investigate the idea of locality and place and the relationships and social interactions that take place between myself, as an artist/curator as well as a neighbour, and the “local community”, and how digital media could act as a catalyst for collective action. For updates please visit my Culture Lab blog.
- RT @GMBCouncil: @Jonathan_Bunn_Gateshead Council gave the go-ahead yesterday to the building of the first new council houses to be designed… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EleventhA: Anyone know of an empty building to let in Gateshead? Have to move out of Beacon Lough studios with very short notice #gates… 1 month ago
- Please sign it and let’s get the Windmill Hills building back to its former glory. #gateshead #heritage #community change.org/p/gateshead-co… 1 month ago
- A talk I have organised at @staithscafebar for Monday Club on the 23 October. Not many places so book quickly! eventbrite.co.uk/e/community-is… 2 months ago
- RT @etiennelefleur: £2m in Arts Council funding for Emma Rice’s new company is everything that’s wrong with the arts - via @artspro https:/… 4 months ago