I have posted on here for a while as after coming back from Aberdeenshire and working with Deveron Arts over the Summer of 2010, I jumped straight into my PhD at Culture Lab, Newcastle University. My research aims to look into the possibilities of ‘collective action’ within a community through the use of digital media. Working in my own neighbourhood I will investigate the idea of locality and place and the relationships and social interactions that take place between myself, as an artist/curator as well as a neighbour, and the “local community”, and how digital media could act as a catalyst for collective action. For updates please visit my Culture Lab blog.
- @etiennelefleur @simon_procter @ace_national Written for people who have never spoken to another person before outs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @SophiaStovall: And today's #LiveWell symposium has started with a welcome @Iain @Discovery_Mus @TWAMmuseums exploring how #collaboratio… 3 months ago
- RT @SophiaStovall: Great to hear from @TWAMmuseums Benjamin Jones representing #LiveWell at today's Symposium #creativityandwellbeing @CHW… 3 months ago
- RT @ward_esme: Our wonderful “hensioners” ❤️❤️ great reminder of just how joyous Henpower @equal_arts is #LiveWellSymposium https://t.co/fg… 3 months ago
- RT @ward_esme: “Humans are creative occupational beings” Exploring the dynamic balance between doing and being and occupation as a human ri… 3 months ago