I have posted on here for a while as after coming back from Aberdeenshire and working with Deveron Arts over the Summer of 2010, I jumped straight into my PhD at Culture Lab, Newcastle University. My research aims to look into the possibilities of ‘collective action’ within a community through the use of digital media. Working in my own neighbourhood I will investigate the idea of locality and place and the relationships and social interactions that take place between myself, as an artist/curator as well as a neighbour, and the “local community”, and how digital media could act as a catalyst for collective action. For updates please visit my Culture Lab blog.
- @jon_swords @altgetnorth2018 5 days ago
- Freelancers work for @getnorth2018 and get a free lunch, t-shirt and the chance to go to the 2nd half of a pre-seas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Interesting take on the @getnorth2018 . citymetric.com/horizons/great… #gateshead #newcastle 1 week ago
- RT @FHowardNG: Ben Jones @DingyButt drawing on Holloway’s notion of ‘cracks’ in the surface as a way to crack the system: “There is a place… 2 weeks ago
- On my way to @uniofeastanglia to the New Perspectives of Participatory Art conference which I will be speaking at t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago