I have posted on here for a while as after coming back from Aberdeenshire and working with Deveron Arts over the Summer of 2010, I jumped straight into my PhD at Culture Lab, Newcastle University. My research aims to look into the possibilities of ‘collective action’ within a community through the use of digital media. Working in my own neighbourhood I will investigate the idea of locality and place and the relationships and social interactions that take place between myself, as an artist/curator as well as a neighbour, and the “local community”, and how digital media could act as a catalyst for collective action. For updates please visit my Culture Lab blog.
- The free to withdraw ATM nearest to where I live has just been changed to a 99p per withdrawal one. Doesn’t sound m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “The FA were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.” #VAR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Great to be be included in @hannahfestival this year. If you want a copy let me know. The Hannah directory celebrat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @StudioImagoTW: Opening tonight #gascontemporary at #BankStudios @EastStreetArts @NTCouncilTeam @arts_NT @EmmaCoffield #northshields htt… 2 months ago
- RT @StudioImagoTW: Great to see how our Wallsend space is used by @ntartstudio, now called @ntas_ii funded by @NTyneCCG Supporting the publ… 2 months ago